Friday 7 December 2012

I Love Winter Tag

Hey I saw Joey Graceffa (www.youtube.com/JoeyGraceffa) do this tag so I wanted to do it.

1. Do you like the cold:
Depends how cold. I like it when it is chilly but no not when its freezing like it always is in the winter here in Canada.

2.Favorite Part About Winter:
I love skiing. I have liked skiing since I was probably ten when I went with my school. This year in school we get to go to the ski hill again but we also get to go to JASPER!!!!!!  So excited. I also love tobogganing and then coming inside and having a hot chocolate or a warm bath.

3.Favorite Winter Drink:
Hot chocolate with some marshmallows and whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzled on top. :) Yum. Or half a coffee cup coffee and half a coffee cup of vanilla or hazelnut creamer.

4. Do You Do Any Outdoor Activity's In The Winter:
I ski a few times a year in the winter. I toboggan a lot during the winter. I shovel snow :( you gotta do what you gotta do. Me and my sister also play this game survivor and we go outside in the yard and we collect like branches and stuff and pretend to kill stuff it's funny we don't play it that much anymore but we used to play it a lot.

5.Favorite Winter Scent:
I love the scent I get on Christmas Eve when we walk into my gramas kitchen and it smells like turkey baking, and perogies cooking, and cookies and all different deserts. But I also really like Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works.

6.Does It Snow Where You Live
YES, to much if you ask me. We already have a foot of snow. I live in Alberta, Canada so yes it definitely snows. Every Christmas is a white Christmas.

7.Favorite Clothing Item In Winter:
I really like cool hats and scarves and mittens. I Love to get ones that look like animals or are rainbow or stuff like that.( I will be doing a winter fashion blog)

8.Your Favorite Winter Memory:
I don't really have one I think this one will be because it is my baby cousins first Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. im gonna use these questions for my blog thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will use these questions for my youtube account arba melody thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I really like your post! I will use these questions for my blog, thanks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, i'm totally going to do this tag on my blog, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, i'm totally going to do this tag on my blog, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind if I do this tag on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I do this tag on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wiil use this questions on my youtube channel

    ReplyDelete